Chicken Salad with Avocado
A High protein, healthy fresh Chicken salad
If like me, you love a good chicken salad you will love this one. I’m always looking for new ideas for my meal prep; something healthy and packed with protein.
This salad combines the best of fresh and amazing flavours, which come from the dressing, chicken and onion. I use red onion in almost all healthy snacks, due to the folic acid, fibre and sulphur levels. Folic acid is a B-Vitamin that helps the body make new cells.
What you’ll need:
- 2 Chicken Breasts (cooked).
- 2 Avocados.
- 1 Sweetcorn cob.
- 1 red onion.
- Half a lemon.
- Tbsp Olive oil.
- Pinch of Salt.
- Half a tsp black pepper.
How to prepare:
- Squeeze the lemon into a bowl, and mix the olive oil, salt and pepper together to create a dressing.
- Pull apart the cooked chicken and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Slice the avocado and add to the bowl with the chicken.
- Slice the red onion and the sweetcorn, and add both to the large bowl with the chicken and avocado.
- Mix the ingredients in the bowl adding the lemon dressing and serve.