Simple Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
For making these protein based cookies all you will need are five easy to find ingredients. This recipe for peanut butter protein cookies comes packed with protein and is low in sugar, fat and carbs.
- 2 Scoops vanilla Protein Pro powder
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ Cup mini chocolate chips
How to prepare:
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Add all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients (the egg and peanut butter) then add the chocolate chips and mix all ingredients until you get a dough texture.
- Once all ingredients are mixed create 12 evenly shaped balls and place on a baking tray. Push down with your palm to create the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool before serving.
Packed with BCAAs and zero sugar
Looking for new ways to take your products? I am all the time, and I made these amazing amino jellies with our very own BCAA Amino Red Apple. It has a 11:1:1 ratio so is perfect for me. Depending on how you have, it bowl or cubes, it is packed with BCAAs such as L-leucine and L-valine.